• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED WTB.....Muskatoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this be close to what you are referring I have heard this Bess carbine referred to as such. Rick.

6D90B126-D6C2-47EF-8526-2320A050AF23.jpeg
1210C11B-CD70-45DA-AB0B-5E185B8F43AA.jpeg

Beautiful rifle !!.....but actually what I had in mind was one of the short barrel .58 percussions. I was looking at one when at a gun show yesterday and it just seemed to peak my interest. The guy had a great looking one that looked like it would be a lot of fun......but he just had it on his table to look at as he wouldn't sell it ! I have had several of the Zouave versions over the years, but the shorter version just looked like fun.

Beautiful rifle !!.....but actually what I had in mind was one of the short barrel .58 percussions. I was looking at one when at a gun show yesterday and it just seemed to peak my interest. The guy had a great looking one that looked like it would be a lot of fun......but he just had it on his table to look at as he wouldn't sell it ! I have had several of the Zouave versions over the years, but the shorter version just looked like fun.
I have one that I have never fired that I might be tempted to part with. It's a London Armoury.
musketoon1.jpg
muskeoon2.jpg
muskeoon3.jpg
musketoon4.jpg

Last edited:
I sure like your rifle, but I just committed myself to a Parker Hale that I found available with the help of a member here. If things don't work out, I'll sure be getting ahold of you. Thanks a lot..

If things don't work out I too have a Parker Hale, never fired, that I keep threatening to make time for.
It has had the nipple pulled to assure that it could be properly cleaned. It was extremely stuck from the factory.

I hope it works well for you and you have fun. Let me know how it does.....and thanks for your interest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back