• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

woods walk shoots?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccoy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of woods walk shoots coming up in the Lancaster,PA area?

mccoy said:
Does anyone know of woods walk shoots coming up in the Lancaster,PA area?

Check the "Pennsylvania Federation of Black Powder Shooters" booklet, there should be several clubs in the area having them monthly.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Steve there is the Lancaster Longrifles(lancastercountylongrifles.com) event at Muddy Run park the end of April and Jacobsburg Rifle frolic up near Allentown fathers day weekend in June.I'll try n find info on Jacobsburg n post it. Also more of a trade fair will be March 4th n 5th at the Elverson firehouse with all sorts of stuff for sale. YMHS Birdman

Mccoy, Columbia Fish & Game should be having there winter M/L get together in Febraury. I will post info as soon as I get some.
Also I think they might have a woods walk in April. Maybe John Mosby can provide additional info.
Later
Z

columbia---february 26-2006----10 am-5 pm----displays and seminars---3 shot range shoot---silent auction---much more-- :thumbsup:

Zman

The Columbia Woods walk is in April but I don't know the date yet. It's always a good shoot, lots of tough targets and they even have lunch.
The February show and shoot is good too, a bit cold but they have nice dispays set up.

I don't know if I'm allowed to go back to Columbia again. Won the April shoot there last year. The feller that paid me said "congratulations, now don't come back" I hope he were jokin'....

Back