• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

wish me luck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint50

45 Cal.
Reaction score
My son and I were drawn for Colorado's regular deer season. I plan on hunting with my .54 for the first 3 days or so....after that the new fangled 30.06 will try to bring home the meat. After all-trying to fill the freezer. I would love to blast one with the .54. We will be taking off friday the 21st for the season opener on the 22nd. Wish me luck

Good luck Flint50!

You should have a good time...with all the moisture we got this last summer I have heard the herds are healthy and strong numbered. All I have heard so far were good results so far from my fellow hunters.

My deer season starts on November 1st. I have been taking my muzzelloader out to the range and practicing my offhand shooting at 50 and 100 yards so I feel comfortable hunting.

Good luck hunting with the .54, Flint 50. Hope you make some smoke....and meat! :front:

Good luck with the 54. I hope you enjoy the hunt with your son.

Drop that hammer and let it smoke!
Best of luck. :thumbsup:

Cat9

Back