• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who makes a nice 36 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of money are you looking to spend? Do you want flintlock or percussion? Something full sized, or lightweight and short pull?

Without going to a custom made gun, there are very few choices in .36cal available nowadays. (sometimes there are used ones on auction sites and some gun shops)

Deer Creek carries the CVA Squirrel Rifle, H&A Underhammer, Traditions Shenandoah, and the Mowrey. That is probably your best selection (in one place) for new .36cal guns.

Deer Creek's phone number is 1-765-525-6181 They do not have a website, but are very helpful and have a catalog available.

A nice "used" .36cal guns would be the sadly discontinued T/C Cherokee or T/C Seneca. BUT, they can bring prices as high as $400 on the auction sites.

Dixie Gun Works carries some small bore rifles too. They do have a website with prices and descriptions listed.

Good Luck!
WV_Hillbilly

Mooshkat,

Pedersoli make various models in 32/36 cal, namely Frontier longrifle & carbine, Alamo, Cub Dixie, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. The style of the Pedersolis is what I term generic, and they all feature Roman nose style stocks.

If your wife is not goind to give the rifle HEAVY use then I definately recommend the Pedersolis. :imo: :results:

Lehigh County, where longarms is propa made!

:thumbsup:

This guy has underhammers in any caliber normally associated with muzzleloading. They look funny, but are accurate and sure fire.
underhammer site :thumbsup:

I second what Slamfire said. Bruce has good prices and the underhammer, while not very traditional looking, is a pretty good shooter.

Latest posts

Back