• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

White Water Long hunters spring 'vous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickey Brown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Friday May 22nd Jack, Al

They'll be lies telling, songs and yelling whiskey drinking too at the Spring Rendezvous! Oh yeah, and competitions and stuff too. Come join the FUN!! :)
We are a pre-1840 organization. Camps, clothes and accoutrements must comply with that. We complete with Rifles, Smoothbore, flint lock and cap. All must be pre 1840, patched round ball with open sights. There will also be Hawk and knife, and traditional archery. The ranges open at noon on Friday, 8 am the other 2 days and close at around noon on Sunday. The primitive range will be open Saturday only from 1 till 5 or 12 till 4 if I want to. In addition there will be a woods walk, and several other range events. We usually shoot the smoothbore on Sunday morning. The smoothbore is for flintlock only. We provide the main meat for Saturday evenings pot luck. Camp fees are $15 for non-members and $10 for members. Competitions are $7 for the 1st agg and $6 for each additional agg. Prizes will be awarded around 1 PM on Sunday. Membership, for those interested, is $40 and a verse of he LaLa song
Here are the directions :
From the west on Hwy 84: go to Elba, turn left on Hwy 203 (By Pass Street) Go through one Traffic light and one 4 way stop (Or one 4 way stop and one Traffic light ) when this road dead ends into Hwy 125 (Smith Ave), turn left. Go to Hwy 167, turn left. Go about 2 miles and look for the WWLH Black Powder shoot sign. If you come before Thursday it might not be up, so look for the Hawthorne Windows sign turn left there and follow the gravel road past Hayward's house , down the power line, through the stockade gate and you are there.
From the south off I10: Exit 130 Hwy 231 north. Go to Dothan and turn left on the Ross Clark Circle. Turn left onto Hwy 84. Go to Enterprise, turn right onto the Boll Weevil circle, turn right onto Hwy 167 and go about 17 miles and follow the directions about the signs above.
From the North: Get on Hwy 231 south to Troy. Turn right onto Hwy 87/167. Go about 15 miles and follow the sign instructions above, remembering they will be on your right now. The road forks at Spring Hill, be sure to stay on Hwy 167.
If you're coming from the East, you can't get here from there. There are so many ways. North Fla. Use I10 direction, South Ga. on Hwy 84 east go to Dothan use those directions. I85 use the 231 directions. Hwy 51, 105, 27, 123 call me I'll pray for you.

Back