• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whispering Pines Rendezvors. PA.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whispering Pines Cap & Flint Club will hold their 33rd. rendezvous at their club grounds near Wellsboro, Pa. on Aug.17th to the 19th.
Free wood and water, camping opens on the 15th.
Rifle, pistol, trade gun, BP cartridge and primative archery matches. Visitors are always welcome.
PM your address for a flyer.

Thanks,I'd like to get some info on your event. The first time I ever attended a rendezvous was here about 8 or 10 years ago.Folks where must helpful gettn' me shootn' but didn't beleive I was new at this when I got my Kittenburg rifle out of it's sleeve! I didn't shoot wearth a damn! Then they knew. Shoot a might bit better now and got some kinfolk that might like to attend. If you could mail me some info and maybe a map to find ya. Also give me a little guessatment of how long it might take us to get there from Towanda, that would be most helpful! Thanks Bushdog. Robin Robinson,328 2nd street Laceyville,Pa. 18623

bushdog, look forward to seein' ya up there! I should be making it friday afternoon. so I'll meander about and see if I can spot ya :hatsoff:

Back