• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where you live

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Drysdale

Pilgrim
Reaction score
live in s. central Michigan, between Jackson and Battle Creek. About 5 miles s. of Albion. A presenting member of Project Lakewell, a group that does presentions about the fur trade era in the Great Lakes area. Persona is Wendat warrior/legend teller from the lower Detroit River area.

I raised in the lower Detroit River area of Michigan (Wyandotte), so I got a large dose of local native history thru school. I have researched and applied that knowledge to being a presenter in an organization named Project Lakewell. We do presentations for groups about the fur trade era in the Great Lakes. We have a 26 foot replica birch canoe (built by Ralph Frese of Chicagoland Canoe Base), a 20 foot bateau, in addition to a lot of replica gear that a person in the mid to late 1700's would have had or used. Name is 'Sinnanatha', a Shawnee nick-name meaning 'Big Fish', given to me by my Shawnee brothers when we were fighting the 'Anglais' in the Ohio Valley.

Welcome from your neighbor to the West. I'd like to hear more about you in your future posts.

Welcome Michigander!

I am from Flint - where they used to build cars.

Originaly I am from Traverse City and I moved to Flint!

Thanks,
Foster From Flint

wellcome from the north west! I live in concrete wa. very small town.

Latest posts

Back