• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where do you live?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salisbury, North Carolina.

Between Cody and Yellowstone. There ain't nuthin close to nuthin in Wyoming. Thats the way I like it.

I wanna live where YOU live... :redthumb:

Cape Girardeau (ger-R-doe), Missouri on the banks of the Mississippi River. Right along the Lewis and Clark trail.

Hudson Falls N.Y., San Antonio TX, Wichita Falls TX, Cocoa Beach FL, Anchorage AK, San Antonio TX, Osan S. Korea, Anchorage AK, Dayton OH.
All in that order.
Going back to Alaska in a few years when I retire.

Huntin

Well, you've heard from all the guys, now here's a wench! I live in the north woods of Michigan, little town called Johannesburg! Have deer, turkeys, an occasional bear and even had a cougar in the yard once! Only drawback....winter is tooooo LONG!! :m2c:

I live in Gaylord, Redhaired Wenches neighbor. I met her when I was buying the Chemicals for Stumpy's Moosemilk. I told her about this site, and the rest is History. :rolleyes: :crackup: Now, She's one of us.

I live in Gaylord, Redhaired Wenches neighbor. I met her when I was buying the Chemicals for Stumpy's Moosemilk. I told her about this site, and the rest is History. :rolleyes: :crackup: Now, She's one of us.
Yes, Bill, and thanks again for tuning me onto this site. It's been fun so far! :redthumb:

Redhairwench
Not to be bossy but ya shoulkd really watch how you word things around this here bunch. :crackup:
or they could cut and paste things like this......

Yes, Bill, and thanks again for tuning me on

see what I meen but then again we would all just have to get on Bill's case :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Hope you know how we joke around here by now :)

Woody

the upper peninsula of michigan menominee county faithorn township daggett address carney phone number by the little ghost town of nathan end of acounty road in the middle of the woods no neighbors except ma and pa yep thats where i live like it this way. ::

Arizona, on the Colorado River in the Tri-State Area, was in the 80's today, will soon be 120+.

Bill, I've got "The Rest of The Story":
Truth be known, the only reason she followed you to this site is she was curious:

"Now, what on earth is he going to do with all of that Castor Oil?????, not that he could't afford to loose a few pounds."
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Auburn, IN, building a retirement cottage 35 mi. NW and hope to be in by the end of the year. Would have gone 300 mi. North or South but better halfs arthritis is worse than mine and she wants to stay close to the kids.

downtown Denver city, where cherry creek meets the platt,
guess I accedently took a right at bents fort,
col. kearny will never forgive me.
:winking:
BB

Chautauqua county Kansas 100 miles south and east of Whichita. Best deer hunting in the state. Hay Ironman pm me sounds like we live pretty close. ::

bobtailedcoyote :thumbsup:

Centrally isolated (from a muzzleloader's point of view) on Aquidneck Island in Narragansett Bay, in the "smallest state having the longest name". Less than ten years ago you would almost trip over Chinese ringnecks browsing in my backyard, there were fox dens in the stone walls, all kinds of wildlife. Now we're surrounded by McMansions, the tax base is skyrocketing (so are the taxes), farms are disappearing. Hope I can still afford to live here when I stop working; hope I still WANT to live here then.

The home place is in south east Pa about an hour n a half from good old Philadelphia. YMHS Birdman

Back