• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where do you live?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overhill. That's a region named by the Brits, when they discovered the Cherokee had been keepin' a secret from 'em. Tanasi was one of the towns. :nono:

I am a rolling stone. Born in California and lived in 11 states (CA, AR, IN, PA, MD, VA, GA, TX, OK, LA, CO)and spent alot of time in several others, esp NV and AK, several foriegn countries, and in the D.C. I was schooled in three states (AR, IN, PA). I have moved something like 30 times (Dad was in the military, then FBI; then I was in the military, then a geologist). Currently I live on a lake near Shreveport, LA. No moss here. :rolleyes:

Where else would Blahman live? Blahville, of course. (Actually known as Wadsworth, Ohio)

Wadsworth, a good town for black powder shotgun shooters...

And, as an added bonus, you are only 17 miles from the Log Cabin Shop...

Yup, not to far at all... in fact we have probably crossed paths at a Rondy or two :peace:

Well, we probably saw each other there this last year. I was set up on a blanket trying to sell a few guns, and accessories. Had a Forest Grenn Dodge Caravan with Hologram flames painted on the front. Not easy to miss. :: Wife's van. She likes it.

Had a Forest Grenn Dodge Caravan with Hologram flames painted on the front. Not easy to miss.

Is that Van PC?..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Thought ya had to ride into a rondy on a mule :crackup:

Woody

Where else would Blahman live? Blahville, of course. (Actually known as Wadsworth, Ohio)

Wadsworth, a good town for black powder shotgun shooters...

And, as an added bonus, you are only 17 miles from the Log Cabin Shop...

You got that straight! I'm over there as much as possible. It gets to the point that on occassion, my wife will call over there wanting to know if I'm there! :haha:

In fact, I'm going there today!

Back