• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wheel lock pistol (lots of pics)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
My father has been working on this for some time now... sort of on and off. Hope you enjoy the pics. :v
S6300546.jpg

S6300547.jpg

S6300548.jpg

S6300549.jpg

S6300550.jpg

S6300551.jpg

S6300552.jpg

S6300553.jpg

S6300554.jpg

S6300555.jpg

S6300556.jpg

:shocked2: :shocked2: "sort of a one off", now that's an understated comment. :shocked2: :shocked2:

Very nice.
(understated comment again)

:haha: lets see (sorry it appeared to come out that way)...
I meant it as " he has been working on it on and off for some time now" :haha: :hmm: That better? :haha:
I think I have built about five long guns since he started on it. It would sit there for a week or two on his bench then he would start in again :grin:

I'll pass your kind words on to him :v

Holy Moley!!! Is this work of art a French or English design? Any info on it would be great.

Nice wheellock pistol!

Is the barrel smooth or twisted?

Was it ever shooten or isn't it still finished?

Regards

Kirrmeister

dogman said:
Holy Moley!!! Is this work of art a French or English design? Any info on it would be great.

Its more of a Tom Stroh design :haha: I think its a Germanic lock that he used though..

Kirr,
It has just been put together, haven't shot it yet. Its a .54 rifled pistol barrel made by Ed Rayl.

:shocked2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: What a fine work of art!

Having seen the pistol first hand all I can is it's unbelievable!!! As you can see there is another remarkable craftsman in the Stroh shop and his name is Tom. :thumbsup:

Now that's talent there & patience too, a very beautiful piece your father has built. :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back