• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What is the worst than can happen?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I made up a Turkish carbine hunted with it many times before I finished all the bone inlays & stained the Maple stock . Not shot it since dosn't look like I muffed up any except the bone inlays varied in sharpness due to the density of bones . Turkish guns are well designed and simple to make the stock but then the decoration takes forever ! .
Left Fielding Rudyard & yes I should post a photo ,ile ask my teenage Daughter there good at E stuff .

Attachments

• IMG-9271.jpg
    IMG-9271.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-9272.jpg
    IMG-9272.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 53
Patience, patience, my friend. Taking the rifle out unfinished is like taking a friend with you who has no clothes on. What's the worst that can happen to bare skin?

If you absolutely positively Have to shoot it 3M original painters masking tape is your friend. It strips off easily and won't leave adhesive residue. Mask at least the hand grip areas and cut and fit some around the lock. You'll be able to tell the story about the day you had the ugliest rifle on the range, but it will be clean.

Latest posts

Back