• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What happened to the "building a Lancaster rifle" Video set?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4570tc

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I use them to reference in the past, But Cannot seem to find them. Says Video is unavailable.?

Go to Rumble and search Bill Raby Videos. He hasn't posted the Lancaster videos but is working on a Virginia rifle now. Same techniques as used on the Lancaster. It's all under the 4 Bore title.

Kinda what Nameless Hunter said,, but it's not that much of a conspiracy.
Basically,, Youtube want's ya to "pay" to see it now. Posters of free tutorials don't wanna pay
If ya want free,, ya gotta dig.
Simple.

You Tube decided that my videos are harmful to the community. They actually said that. So they deleted them. You can see gun building videos on Rumble now

BillRaby (rumble.com)

Current project is a Maryland rifle. It will have everything that the Lancaster did but goes into a bit mroe detail. the 4 bore rifle is finished and quite a lot of that also applies to other types of rifles. I am posting a new video on Rumble every weekend. Right now that is up to Part 12. I am posting videos on Patreon as soon as they are finished. That is up to Part 35 right now.

Bill Raby is creating videos | Patreon

All of the earlier videos are backed up on an external hard drive. Problem is that I moved earlier this year and that external hard drive has not turned up. It is somewhere in the house. Just don't know where. Moving works like that. I will post them on Rumble when they show up.

Back