• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wanted ff and fff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powder Valley.

No minimum order size.
That's what I did 2 lb of Swiss at $32 a pound $64 subtotal. Throw in tax, shipping, adult signature required and hazmat it was $112 all said and done. now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting 250 RWS percussion caps. I want to get some now but no way in hell I'm paying $20 hazmat for one tin of percussion caps

Where can I get ff and fff blackpowder from the same place so I don't pay Hasmat twice.
Graf and Sons is running a free shipping on $75 or more and free hazmat on $150 or more. They have 2F and 3F of Schuetzen and Swiss in stock now, also 2F of the Graf branded powder (Probably Schuetzen re-labeled)

Most places I thought let you mix and match your powder order. I have purchased from Powder Inc (Powder, Inc. | Master Distributor of Goex, Swiss and Schuetzen). They let you mix and match your choice of powders so that they are equivalent to bundles of 5, 10, or 25 lbs of powder. Powder Inc.'s unique mix and match model allows customers to customize their selection of powders without restricting them to packages of 5, 10, and 25 lbs per individual powder.

I think Buffalo Arms let you do the same thing ( Black Powder)

Latest posts

Back