SOLD Value on LH Cabela's Hawken with spare barrel and Lyman sights

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I've got an Investarms Cabelas Hawken rifle in .50 cal, with a 1-48" twist barrel, a spare 1-32"? Twist barrel (from Numrich Gunparts), 57 sml Lyman sights front and rear, and sling swivels. The shorter fast twist barrel looks like it needs a crown job, but is unfired. The 1-48" barrel has a slight amount of corrosion towards the muzzle and someone buggered the clean out screw on the drum. Everything else is in good shape. I got this to be a hunting rifle, but ended up liking my sxs 12 better. Does anyone know what the value on this may be? Can add more photos if needed. Looking to trade or sell for something different. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Are you selling this or just wanting to know what a fair price would be?
I ask because this is in the Classified Ad section of the forum. The Classified Ad area is where you sell stuff.

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Are you selling this or just wanting to know what a fair price would be?
I ask because this is in the Classified Ad section of the forum. The Classified Ad area is where you sell stuff.
Hi, sorry. I was hoping to get a value on it and then sell or trade it.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'll leave the ad here. Someone will most likely contact you and make an offer.
If it sells, be sure to let us know.

Mark Herman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Does your rifle have the original rear sight and if so would you sell the SML? I have a CVA .50 Hawken in virtually unfired condition for sale for $350 including shipping. Hope that helps. See below.
1120201319_HDR.jpg
1120201320_HDR.jpg
1120201319a_HDR.jpg

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Didn't know how to edit previous posts, $450 or trade for cap and ball pistols, or other percussion rifles.

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score
As Ontario47 said, we've agreed to a trade. Moderator please mark post accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts