• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Up here in the Pine Tree State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanInMEARNG

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm Dan and I'm from that snow covered state of Maine, the one way up by Canada (no, it's not part of Canada). I just got started in Black Powder shooting and hope to "be like a sponge" as my platoon leader says, that is soak up as much information as I can.

Hope to be seeing you guys around the forums...

--Dan

Hi Dan, welcome from Wisconsin. We are pretty well snow covered too. Lots of info here in the archives so have at it!

Welcome ! Looks like the snow spread over most of the northeast this year. I"m visiting my son in up-state N.Y. and theres about 2 foot on the level . Got more on its way , but nothing serious . Looking forward to your input and questions .

Welcome. Your not the only one to get this white icey stuff. I've kin in Kents Hill. There is a wealth of knowledgeable folks here to help you get going down the right trail. So have a saet, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome, Dan, snow & all (even tho I'm right sick of it by now!)
You mentioned your platoon leader...ex military? If so, you have my gratitude for your service. :wink:

Current... I'm just over a year into my enlistment with the Maine Army National Guard. Having fun so far and met some good people.

Welcome to the MLF Dan! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp willing to share a lifetime of experience. Thank you for your service and stay safe. Pull up a stump and start sponging.

Latest posts

Back