• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Uberti Remington Revolving Carbine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogfood

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Thinning out my heard by half. So I'll be listing a handful
First up: A Uberti Remington Revolving Carbine.
Unfired with BP/roundball
.45cal
16" bbl
Percussion ignition
Fun range toy to be sure.
Left side of the receiver had been relieved and reblued for versatility.
$500 OBO, checks, or VenMo preferred

Feel free to message me here to ask to make it yours, questions, for more pics.

Thanks for looking,
dgfd

Attachments

• Uberti Remington Revolving Left.jpg
    Uberti Remington Revolving Left.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 353
  • Uberti Remington Revolving Right.jpg
    Uberti Remington Revolving Right.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
OK so that is a replica Remington 1866 carbine...., 😮 They are marketed in a lot of places as an 1858 Carbine, but that's not correct....,

BUT because it's based on the 1858 Remington revolver, and we allow that revolver to be discussed and sold, then although this passes the 1865 cutoff date normally applied to caplock revolvers and ACW breech loaders, as well as other guns/rifles/revolvers/pistols, this is still OK.

Here's a video of one version of the repro Remington Revolving Carbine

LD

Back