• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti 1847 Walker .44

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
7713BE3F-1E45-4DD5-A0F8-3B8173C64B3E.jpeg
9FFECE6D-1FF2-48F8-AEEE-8E3B159C9112.jpeg
View attachment 6645 View attachment 6646 Uberti 1847 Walker .44 in “as new” condition. I’ve had this very large and powerful revolver for more than a few years, but am only putting it online for sale to raise funds for unexpected expenses and am not interested in any trades. This was the most powerful handgun in the world until the advent of the .357 magnum in 1935 and can safely handle a 60 grain powder charge. When Col. Sam Walker approached Sam Colt about building a much larger revolver than the Patterson of 1836, his main criteria was that it be capable of killing a horse (out from under the rider) at 100 yards. This one maybe has had 3-4 loaded cylinders through it and has always been very well cared for. For $350 it can be yours and that includes shipping anywhere in the US. You’re saving over $100 on the cost of a new one which does not include shipping, which makes this a great deal.

Last edited:
You are correct, Sir and I stand corrected. I simply grabbed the wrong “Hog Leg” from my safe. It’s recent enough since placing this ad, I was able to delete the dragoon photos and attach photos of my actual Walker. Thank you “Tom A Hawk” for your keen eye and bringing that promptly to my attention.

After getting out the correct hand cannon and looking closely at it, I just realized this is in fact new and unfired. Thus, it does NOT have 3-4 cylinders down the tube...it has zero! AND I found the original box and all Uberti paperwork. I’ll roll with the $350 shipping included, but that price is now firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back