• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirglip

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just received my small chocolate brown ball bag from Two Feathers. The color is a blend of lighter and darker shades which make it very attractive. Workmanship is excellent and dealing with Two Feathers is a customers dream. He goes much out of his way to make you happy. My understanding is that he makes ball bags in two sizes, small and large. I have a custom .54 made by TVM and can state that my small bag will hold exactly 20 (.530) balls. This works well for me but your needs may vary. Most pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate to visit Two Feathers again should I find other outfitting needs.

Just received my small chocolate brown ball bag from Two Feathers. The color is a blend of lighter and darker shades which make it very attractive. Workmanship is excellent and dealing with Two Feathers is a customers dream. He goes much out of his way to make you happy. My understanding is that he makes ball bags in two sizes, small and large. I have a custom .54 made by TVM and can state that my small bag will hold exactly 20 (.530) balls. This works well for me but your needs may vary. Most pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate to visit Two Feathers again should I find other outfitting needs.
Mirglip:
Thank you so much for this feedback. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner, but I as otherwise indisposed.:~))
I do appreciate you letting me know how many .54 cal. balls it will hold. I retain ALL of this kind of info. for future sales.
I look forward to doing more business with you in the future, once I get past this minor setback. Stay well out there in Ark.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back