• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers Ball Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently picked up a handmade ball bag from forum member Two Feathers. Prior to this I had always stowed all my kit in my main bag and fumbled about reloading. I decided to give one of his ball pouches a shot. First time out I immediately realized how much easier it was loading. I've used it about 4 times now and am certainly glad I tried it out. It is real nice leather and good craftsmanship. I saw the post about him having some health issues so hopefully he'll read this and it will cheer him up and encourage him to get back to making stuff that makes our sport a little better. Thank you Two feathers!!

I recently picked up a handmade ball bag from forum member Two Feathers. Prior to this I had always stowed all my kit in my main bag and fumbled about reloading. I decided to give one of his ball pouches a shot. First time out I immediately realized how much easier it was loading. I've used it about 4 times now and am certainly glad I tried it out. It is real nice leather and good craftsmanship. I saw the post about him having some health issues so hopefully he'll read this and it will cheer him up and encourage him to get back to making stuff that makes our sport a little better. Thank you Two feathers!!
hawkenhunter50:
Thank you very much for this. Yes, it makes me feel much better. I'm glad the bag helps.
I'm improving slooooowly. Each day I get a little stronger.
I should be back to work in another week? Thanks to all the forum members and all my friends here and about for their support.
My surgeons say I'm about on track, but being Diabetic makes me heal much slower.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

I'm with Hawken on this too. Dave has made several items for me and all are a perfect fit to this style hunting g or shooting.
Got a small ball bag for 45's and 50's - works just perfect.
Hoping to put one of his knives to good use this fall.
Way to go Dave !

Two Feathers, I am sending my best wishes for your recovery and for regaining your strength. I have one of your powder measures. :thumb:

Gentlemen:
Thank you soo much for all your love, support, and well wishes.
I'm not back 100% yet, but my surgical followup last week says I'm close to being on schedule, just a bit slower due to my diabetes.
I'm trying to get a game plan together for once I DO start back to work. I do everything at 100 mph+! There's NO slowing down. Once I start back I need a plan.
My eating is getting better. I have a little appetite again. I ate about 4000 calories between March 23 and April 16th. I've lost just shy of 40 pounds so far, but I think I can put a few of them back on? I found out yesterday that the big Steak Burrito from Taco Hell ain't so bad? :thumb: ;)
Brazos John...you might be right about that blood transfusion? :dunno:
Anyway, I have a little trouble sitting here for very long, so I'll say thank you all very much and we'll see y'all soon.
God's greatest blessings on each one of you.
God bless:
Dave
Two Feathers

I'm with Hawken on this too. Dave has made several items for me and all are a perfect fit to this style hunting g or shooting.
Got a small ball bag for 45's and 50's - works just perfect.
Hoping to put one of his knives to good use this fall.
Way to go Dave !
GriscomRun:
Thank ya.' buddy. Soon, I'll be back anytime you need me again, hopefully?
Thanks for your support.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

hawkenhunter50:
Thank you very much for this. Yes, it makes me feel much better. I'm glad the bag helps.
I'm improving slooooowly. Each day I get a little stronger.
I should be back to work in another week? Thanks to all the forum members and all my friends here and about for their support.
My surgeons say I'm about on track, but being Diabetic makes me heal much slower.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers
Great to hear you are on the mend.🤗

Latest posts

Back