• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Twins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titus

45 Cal.
Reaction score
A friend's and my GPH's poses together for a pic.

Plainsx22.jpg

Fitting that you put a GPH against a Toyota. If it was a Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken you should place it against a Mercedes or Rolls Royce. :hatsoff:

Yup, Lymans are like Toyotas. Good lookers, reliable and dang near impossible to beat on value. :blah: :grin:

OK as a scorekeeper here that is one for Titus and a thought by Christaan.:rotf:
snake-eyes:hmm:

Titus said:
Yup, Lymans are like Toyotas. Good lookers, reliable and dang near impossible to beat on value. :blah: :grin:

then my T/C hawken should look good leaning againest a lexus :rotf: :rotf:

331786.jpg

i know, i know, it's just a glorified toyota :rotf: :v .............bob

ja well no fine.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Good looking riffle WB. :bow: :thumbsup:

White Buffalo, that is a fine looking glorified Toyota. Wouldn't mind her under my roof. I still do not have a flinter. But have been having the Fabulous Flint Flu for awhile. But can not afford the cure yet. :nono:

snake-eyes said:
OK as a scorekeeper here that is one for Titus and a thought by Christaan.:rotf:
snake-eyes:hmm:
:rotf:
In blabbering and talking non-sense I will always loose against Titus. He is simply in a class of his own :yakyak: :yakyak:

What can I say... :haha: 477 posts here almost 4000 on another forum and almost 5000 on another. All in little over a year.. :blah:

In Germany Toyota has the marketing slogan: "Nothing is impossible, Toyota!" The slogan will fit also for the Lyman/Investarm GPR/GPH.Doesn't it? :haha:

But nothing beats an original Brunswick and no car needed to place it against.
HPIM0074.jpg

Although a Toyota is a better bet as you can see behind my wife. She is not smiling as it is my muzzle loder and not her's :haha:

Claude, it is because at the other forums Titus is just posting smilies all the time. Out of the 5000 posts alomost 4000 must be smilies :rotf: :rotf: He does have a few very funny ones in his possibles bag :yakyak:

Brett, does this count as a hit :confused:

Volatpluvia (what does this name mean :confused: or can I use it as an unbreakable secret code :winking: ), that is a beauty. I can not imagine it against a better backround. No car will do it justice. The woods are perfect. :thumbsup:

Claude said:
Titus said:
What can I say... :haha: 477 posts here almost 4000 on another forum and almost 5000 on another. All in little over a year.. :blah:

All this tells me is, you're spending way too much time on those "other forums". :grin:

But my infestation only started on MLF very recently.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

volatpluvia said:
So I should put my German Wheellock up against, maybe, a BMW?
024_24.jpg

volatpluvia

Volatpluvia, I reckon it'll look great against a Maybach. :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Christiaan,
Thanks for the kind words. Yes it is the perfect setting for the gonne.
volatpluvia is latin. It means: One who shoots in the rain.

Titus,
What is a Maybach? Mighty curious.
volatpluvia

Maybach was a famous engine builder here over in Germany in the 20th century before WW II. He made high volume engines and in the WW II he made nearly all tank engines for the german army. Cars were also made by Maybach.

Back