• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkeys came by again today.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice videos there Swamp Rat. Why they looked almost like they were in the wild. Couldn't hardly see the fence. :rotf: Just kidding.

gees swampy, gettin pretty good with that camera now aren't we??? real nice pics! now where are the deers??? least ya got to see something! all season here....1 turkey...that's all the turkey i seen,aw deer sightins aren't much better,but seems to be a bit cooler :shocked2: than the past 3 weeks...hope it helps! now get me a deer so "we" can marinate it with yer super secret marinatin concoction!!!! :hmm: more pics too!!! RC

Hope ya don't mind...I named those two Toms. One RC and the other Rebel...just seemed appropriate. :rotf: :blah:

Swamp Rat said:
Hope ya don't mind...I named those two Toms. One RC and the other Rebel...just seemed appropriate. :rotf: :blah:
ummmmm, :redface: I feel soooooooooooo honored...(and ya wonder why they don't show up fer weeks!)RC

You folks call your male quail Toms? I thought that was for turkeys? Those birds were too small to be turkeys. Looked like Oregon quail. :rotf:

REBEL! pay attention! he didn't call'em tom! he called them RC & REBEL..do i gotta explain it to ya! RC (didn't know dan quail was from yer neck of the woods... :rotf:)

Thanksgiving dinner on the hoof. :hmm:

I heard some , this morning, but I never did see them.

Latest posts

Back