• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tundra Swan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pic.got a question. do they taste good. like duck or goose
They are more like duck to me. Most people say they are better when they have been feeding on crop fields than aquatic foods. We have prepared the breast meat several ways to include sous vide and seared like a steak or smoked low and slow. Sous vide was good, smoked made it so the more you chewed a bite the bigger it got. LOL. My family's favorite way is made into jerky though.
I also know people that make the legs like osso buco and really enjoy them that way.

They are more like duck to me. Most people say they are better when they have been feeding on crop fields than aquatic foods. We have prepared the breast meat several ways to include sous vide and seared like a steak or smoked low and slow. Sous vide was good, smoked made it so the more you chewed a bite the bigger it got. LOL. My family's favorite way is made into jerky though.
I also know people that make the legs like osso buco and really enjoy them that way.
sounds good to me.congrats on your hunt.thank you

Latest posts

Back