• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Traditions Kentucky percussion 45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Kentucky percussion is in good shape. A little frost in the bore but no pitting, another one that spent its life mostly as a wall hanger. .45 $400 shipped conus.

more pics and my cell number will be provided to the buyer before any payment is expected

thanks for looking. I will be posting other ads. Would trade any or all toward a northwest trade gun or Fowler.

Attachments

• E3050EF1-1F49-41F7-9E63-69222B2CF38E.jpeg
    E3050EF1-1F49-41F7-9E63-69222B2CF38E.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
He has the cards in the photos. I think Doc is used to the SASS forum rules that allow multiple items. Doc, I do recommend breaking them up into separate ads and posting more LARGER photos of each. I can just barely read the one card with your user and date. And I only see two guns...

You respected mods are a hoot on this site! Hahaha!!!!!! “Watch Out!” “UT oh”. I wish I had that kind of free time.

Hey ADK, what’s the “etc”? I thought it was one pic with name and date?

You respected mods are a hoot on this site! Hahaha!!!!!! “Watch Out!” “UT oh”. I wish I had that kind of free time.

Hey ADK, what’s the “etc”? I thought it was one pic with name and date?
We have rules here for a reason. I'd rather have a hall monitor than loose $2000 to a scammer! If you don't like it there are other forums.

We have rules here for a reason. I'd rather have a hall monitor than loose $2000 to a scammer! If you don't like it there are other forums.

Thats why sites have moderators and administrators, and not everyone who makes a mistake in a sale post is a scammer. There are much friendlier ways to show people the way. But I guess many of you prefer to cast aspersions and make underhanded comments.
What a way to welcome people to your community and be an ambassador to things you’re passionate about; not only assume they’re a liar and a cheat, but openly treat them as such without proof.

He has the cards in the photos. I think Doc is used to the SASS forum rules that allow multiple items. Doc, I do recommend breaking them up into separate ads and posting more LARGER photos of each. I can just barely read the one card with your user and date. And I only see two guns...

Thanks for sticking up for me cholla! I appreciate that. Yours is an example of the friendly way to handle it.

Doc, welcome. I have a Shenandoah and it is a nice gun.

The card with forum name started about a year ago after a series of scammers started pulling pictures from other places and several folks got burned or close to getting so. It seems to have worked pretty well to have a picture of the item including the card with name and date. You can add several photos of the item and they don’t all need the card, just one.

Doc, welcome. I have a Shenandoah and it is a nice gun.

The card with forum name started about a year ago after a series of scammers started pulling pictures from other places and several folks got burned or close to getting so. It seems to have worked pretty well to have a picture of the item including the card with name and date. You can add several photos of the item and they don’t all need the card, just one.

I did that in the initial and was told it was wrong because you could not see the card in every picture. It seems like everyone has their own perception and feel the need to weigh in but to the best of my knowledge not one moderator as said anything. If someone with actual authority has an issue can you please let me know what the problem is at this point? I broke the multiple ad into individual ads and I have the pic with my screen name. I’ve added every “etc” I could think of. What else can I do to please you folks?

Thats why sites have moderators and administrators, and not everyone who makes a mistake in a sale post is a scammer. There are much friendlier ways to show people the way. But I guess many of you prefer to cast aspersions and make underhanded comments.
What a way to welcome people to your community and be an ambassador to things you’re passionate about; not only assume they’re a liar and a cheat, but openly treat them as such without proof.
Welcome to the forum! I just wish new people would take the time to read our rules before before they start selling stuff.:dunno:

Welcome to the forum! I just wish new people would take the time to read our rules before before they start selling stuff.:dunno:

I did. Which is why I had the screen name and date in the photo. Unfortunately for me, I’m used to most other forums wanting multiple sales to go into one ad and my familiarity with that process overrode my recollection that this forum requires individual posts. So I made a mistake. One that I corrected as soon as it was identified. But you’re right, I often forget it’s the internet and everyone here is perfect except me and when I make what would account to a minor error in real life becomes a signal that I’m a bad and stupid person who deserves as much derision as the community can muster so that I can recognize despite the “welcome” message, I’m actually not welcome or worthy amongst the most vocal among you, which strangely to this point has not included anyone with any actual authority here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back