• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trade or Not?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been my practice, for many years, to run the serial number of all guns I buy through the police. You may wish to do the same.
This is how we reduce gun thieves and return stolen guns to their rightful owner.
Call your local police and ask to run the serial numbers through N.C.I.C. The officer will be shocked, because so few people think to do that, but I'm sure he'll agree. It takes a minute or less, but it means a great deal.

2F generates somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4 the pressure for a given load of 3F. I realize the Remmy's aren't quite as bad as the brasser Colt copies, but I would still tend to load it a bit on the light side.

shortbow said:
Beautiful guns and a great picture.

And, if I may ask, where did you buy your clay pipe?

Wait a cotton pickin minute! Who sed I were fer sale? :cursing:

cp.gif

Latest posts

Back