• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Tomahawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a Cold Steel hammer poll Tomahawk that I customized. I hand filed it and could not believe how many hours it took. The steel in this hawk is super hard. I got the look I wanted but it was not worth the time spent. I copied this style from pictures on the internet that I liked. The hickory handle came from Track of Wolf. Price is $300. Payment by cashiers check or money order only. Thanks for looking! Texas Gil
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_2182.jpeg
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1134.jpeg
IMG_1132.jpegIMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg

Last edited:
What did you fill the bowl with?
It doesn't match the finish on the rest of the head.
Bowl is cast in solid steel no filling . The design profile is like a pease smoking pipe but without the bowl. Now you have more uses, chop wood, drive nails, throwing axe.

Brazosland, I don't have the plew to buy that purty `hawk, but wanted you to know it shines! I used to live near the mouth of the Brazos, until we moved up here to the Hill Country. Where along the Brazos do you reside?

Brazosland, I don't have the plew to buy that purty `hawk, but wanted you to know it shines! I used to live near the mouth of the Brazos, until we moved up here to the Hill Country. Where along the Brazos do you reside?
Under the bridge and you have to answer a question before you can cross over.

I have customized many of these and I know the many hours of work you have done. You have done a terrific job and it is well worth the price you are asking. Hopefully a buyer will come along that appreciates your skill and the work you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back