• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Thompson Center Patriot 45 Cal and Extra .36 Cal. Barrel $830 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steg49

40 years of muzzle loading
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I've had the 45 Cal pistol some 35 + years used very little and along the way I picked up an extra .36 barrel. Just not using this enough so it going to go to a new home. The 45 is factory build, the .36 barrel was a kit barrel as marked with K. A few handling marks but in pretty nice shape for its age. Price is $830 Shipped Check photos thanks steg49

Attachments

• IMG_3861.JPG
    IMG_3861.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3862.JPG
    IMG_3862.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3863.JPG
    IMG_3863.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3864.JPG
    IMG_3864.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3865.JPG
    IMG_3865.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3866.JPG
    IMG_3866.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3867.JPG
    IMG_3867.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 122
Hello Steg I'm Interested ...What would be your bottom dollar price delivered ..I'm in Washington .... I have one ,but another one would be nice ...Also would you sell the 36 barrel by it's self and if so what would be the price...

Steg 49 Sent you a message on the 6th on your ad for the patriot ....Common courtesy would have been a reply no
matter what the answer was ....Bill

George ,I have an offer for you .. Call me at 253 677 7507 Any time is ok The 36 barrel is my main want ...But will buy all ...We can talk about it on the phone ...Bill

George. We have a deal ....Pondered this and if you still have it and want to go thru with the deal we talked about ,then I am game ..Mark it sold and call me as soon as you can and we will firm it up and get some addresses and I will hit the bank for a cashier's check or what ever is ok with you .. ...Want to know more about that 30 cal you are shooting .. I have a itch on that now .....Bill

Latest posts

Back