• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thinking of a friend today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncmtmike

Passed On
Reaction score
Its been several years now, and every time the subject of reenactment comes on, I think of him. Before I ever became interested in anything related to black powder, Robert was going places and participating in things historical. What a wonderful, quirky sense of humor he had...he would tell Sven and Ole jokes in accent, and rattle about in our small burg in full regalia...right down to the kilt and sporran. Wish y'all could have known him, I'm hoping maybe some of you did. I really wish I'd had the good sense to ask him questions, but hindsight is everything they say it is...and Bob is beyond asking now. It pleases me that we 'inherited' the Haggis, his old '84 Ford conversion van because in cracks and crevices were a number of small treasures, odds and ends that made me smile. There were a few lead balls and a couple of shooting bags, but most of all there was a shoulder patch with '54th Highlanders' embroidered on it. I always wondered about the history it represented. I've tried to look it up, but it may be that I'm just not asking the right questions. Is anybody aware of this group?

Mrs Mike

Not Brigade of the American Revolution (The BAR) or The Contintental Line affiliated as far as I can tell...

:(

Just as likely a Fife & Drum Corp?

Back