• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Walker has arrived

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Boy that was fast from Midway and it appears to be quite well made with good timing, fit and finish. I started on the pre-shoot tune up smoothing spring, wedge corners and notch in hammer so it won't tend to pull caps. The wedge fits well and from the file test on one corner feels quite hard.
Using my dial calipers to measure well depth I checked the end gap on the arbor and it appears to be right at .060 which I will make a spring stock washer out of and begin testing full power loads. The trigger is a bit heavy so will install a sear lift to lighten and make it more clean breaking.
The wedge angle is the same 5 degrees as the ones I make and the arbor slot is flat most of the way across hopefully matching up to the wedge angle flat.

Attachments

• IMG_2464.JPG
    IMG_2464.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2465.JPG
    IMG_2465.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2466.JPG
    IMG_2466.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2470.JPG
    IMG_2470.JPG