• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The 16th Annual " Bushy Run " Historic Arms Show ( Pennsylvania )

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kopfjaeger

40 Cal.
Reaction score
The 16th Annual “Bushy Run”
Historic Arms Show

NEW “Early Bird” opening ”“
Friday afternoon, January 24, 2014 &
Saturday, January 25, 2014

SPONSORED BY THE

OLD WESTMORELAND RIFLES ”“ COLLECTORS SHOW ASSOCIATION

AT THE
Colton Hall ”“ 3100 Blocks Road, Claridge, Pennsylvania 15623

ӢEXIBITOR SET-UP: Friday, Jan. 24, 2014 - 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM &
Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 ”“ 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
(TABLE DONATION - $65)

”¢PUBLIC SHOW “EARLY BIRD” ”“ FRIDAY, Jan. 24, 2014 4:00 PM to 9:00PM & HOURS:ALL DAY SATURDAY, Jan. 25, 2014 - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(ADMISSION DONATION - $6)

ӢSHOW FEATURES:HISTORIC ARMS DISPLAYS
(Kentucky rifles, accessories and associated
arms made during the period 1700-1850)

HANDCRAFTED REPRODUCTIONS

ANNUAL NEWSLETTER ”“ THREE ISSUES (Color)

MODERN FACILITY, GOOD PARKING, GOOD FOOD, &
8-FOOT LONG TABLES

ӢSHOW RULES: SMOKE-FREE SHOW

* NO ONE UNDER 16 ADMITTED (Without adult supervision)

* NO ALCOHOL

* NO GUNPOWDER OR CARTRIDGE AMMO
(Muzzle loaders only)

*NO PHOTOGRAPHY

”¢LOCAL LODGING: For show rates mention the “THE BUSHY RUN SHOW”

SUPER 8 MOTEL ”“ DELMONT (724-468-4888)
Adjacent to KING’S RESTAURANT, located south of the
Junction of the 66 Toll Way and PA Route 22.

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ”“ DELMONT (724-468-1050)
Behind the LAMPLIGHTER RESTAURANT located on PA
Route 22 just west of the 66 Toll Way towards Murrysville.

For more info about the show, call (724) 331-1131 or visit www.oldwestmoreland-rifles.com

DIRECTIONS TO THE COLTON HALL
Phone: 724-744-2400

FROM POINTS EAST:
Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike (PA 76) to the Greensburg-New Stanton Interchange. Follow Route 119 to Toll 66 North (towards Delmont). Take Toll 66 North to the Greensburg-Harrison City Exit 9 and make a left off the exit ramp onto Business Route 66 North. Take Business Route 66 North less than one mile to Route 993 and make a left-hand turn. Stay on 993 for about two miles until it is intersected by the Claridge-Elliott Rd. Make a right-hand turn onto Claridge-Elliott Rd which takes you into the village of Claridge (about ½ mile). Make a left-hand turn onto Bratkovich Rd. which then intersects Main St. Make a left-hand turn onto Main St. and Colton Hall is located about ¼ mile on the left just behind the Claridge Post Office.

FROM POINTS WEST:
Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the Pittsburgh Interchange at Monroeville. After the tollbooth, take the Route 22 East ”“ Murrysville Exit Ramp. Follow Route 22 East for about 10 miles to the cloverleaf at Toll 66 South (to Greensburg). After the light (King’s Restaurant and Super 8 are on the right), take the first exit before the toll road (Business Route 66). At the light at the top of the ramp, make a left”“hand turn onto Business Route 66 South. Take Business Route 66 South to Route 993 West (make a right-hand turn). Take 993 until intersecting Claridge-Elliott Rd. Make a right-hand turn onto Claridge-Elliott Rd. Stay on Claridge-Elliott Rd. into Claridge until it intersects Bratkovich St. Make a left hand turn onto Main St. and the Colton Hall is located 1/4 mile on the left behind the Claridge Post Office.

FROM FORT LIGONIER:
Follow Route 30 West to Toll 66 North (towards Delmont). Take Toll 66 North to the Greensburg-Harrison City Exit 9. Make a left-hand turn onto Business Route 66 North. Take Business Route 66 North to Route 993 West. Make a left-hand turn onto Route 993 and follow it until intersecting Claridge-Elliott Rd. Make a right-hand turn onto Claridge-Elliott Rd. Stay on Claridge-Elliott Rd. which goes into Claridge. Make a left onto Bratkovich St. until it intersects Main St. Make a left- hand turn onto Main St. Colton Hall is located 1/4 mile on the left behind the Claridge Post Office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. Someone was telling me about this show a couple of weeks ago, and I hope to see it.
Its kind of bad on my part I live about 15 to 20 miles from Claridge, and never knew this went on there, until a couple of weeks ago.

I'm lucky I can hit Colton Hall where it's at with a rock from my house. Even when it was at the Bushy Run Battlefield museum it was still only 1/2 mile from my house. It's a nice show, not super big but just as big as the one at Old Bedford Village in April.

The first week end in August theirs the Bushy Run Battle re-enactment at Bushy Run State Park it's really nice also. They have quite a few vendors their selling muzzleloader stuff, plus all kinds of other stuff. It's a good time also.

I can't really tell from the web site....but do they have vendors here that sell M\L parts 'n stuff? You know, new parts, used parts, whole guns or is this more of a gun maker show?

Thanks.

Dave

Davemuzz said:
I can't really tell from the web site....but do they have vendors here that sell M\L parts 'n stuff? You know, new parts, used parts, whole guns or is this more of a gun maker show?

Thanks.

Dave

The Bushy Run show has always been mostly an original rifle show. There are some contemporary makers and horners, but mostly old, original guns.

Back