• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Tennessee Valley Muzzleoader .62 caliber smoothbore flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale: Tennessee Valley Muzzleloader .62 caliber smoothbore flintlock, upgrade on stock, like new
$1,200 + shipping
mz1.jpg mz1.jpg mz2.jpg mz3.jpg mz4.jpg

It's octagon to round double wedding band 42 inch. I've had it a little less than a year I bought new from TVM last March. It shoots shot and round balls good. 20-25 yards with 80 grains 2F 11/2 oz copper plated 6s for shot. Same 80 grains 2F and patched RB out to 50. I honestly have not shot it enough to know about any other loads. One reason I am selling it is at this chapter in my life (4 kiddos under 8 years old) I just don't have time to shoot and can't justify keeping it. It's too nice a gun to just hang on the wall.

It's octagon to round double wedding band 42 inch. I've had it a little less than a year I bought new from TVM last March. It shoots shot and round balls good. 20-25 yards with 80 grains 2F 11/2 oz copper plated 6s for shot. Same 80 grains 2F and patched RB out to 50.

Who made the barrel and what profile is it. Is it a tapered octogen to round ? Where are you located ?

Otter Trapper, I was where you are about 35 years ago and let some of my firearms move on to others because of life changes that didn't give me time to hunt or shoot. I also was in a position where firearm related stuff wasn't the most popular thing to be in involved with then. Still I hung on to my favorites and still have them. I'm sure glad today that I have been able to come back to front stuffers and have added a few others to the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back