• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC SENECA .36 Caliber With Accessories

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys, I'm going to do it. I'm selling my Seneca 36 cal. I've had this rifle since 2010 and have never shot it, I figured one of you guys would put it through the paces. I bought it from an ol boy down in North Carolina. From what I gather, he sent the rifle back to TC for an inspection after he bought it (Documentation and results in Pics.) The rifle is not new in the box, but it is in pretty darn good shape and looks great. There is a couple spots on the barrel (See Pics) with some discoloration. Other than that, this rascal is ready for business. The bore is slick and awesome and it has the good Partridge sights on it.

Also included are several VINTAGE accessories that you won't have to do track down, they are sold with the rifle.

TC .350" Single Cavity Mold
TC Patches
Cast Balls
40 TC Maxi-Ball bullets
Ball Starter
Loading Block
NEW TC nipple
New TC Cleaning Jag

A pretty impressive package that you will not find anywhere else. Yours for $750+ Shipping.

Payment is Postal Money Order. Contact me.

Here's the numerous pics....
20230520_075320.jpg
20230520_075323.jpg
20230520_075327.jpg
20230520_075334.jpg
20230520_075425.jpg
20230520_075431.jpg
20230520_075436.jpg

Headhunter

Attachments

• 20230520_075341.jpg
    20230520_075341.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230520_075348.jpg
    20230520_075348.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
That's a lot! But like he said you don't see these often and they all run right about there. Glad I have a .36 or SWMBO would be mighty mad at me...again. any body been on lifetime probation??
Not really. I just paid 500 for the rifle alone. Add tax and shipping and I'm close to 600. If you add all the other stuff like I bought I'm probably at that or higher.

Ya that was my point. This is a very good deal. VERY. SWMBO is looking at me funny tho. Maybe she overheard my conversation with Mike about getting my .36 police goonerized?

That's a lot! But like he said you don't see these often and they all run right about there. Glad I have a .36 or SWMBO would be mighty mad at me...again. any body been on lifetime probation??
Been on it for 45 years and counting. Semper Fi. 🤪 Like the country song says, "There's not a line she's drawn I haven't crossed".

My daughter used her 36 Seneca to set a CSMLRA record some 30 years ago. Just 10 grains of fff and she shot a 50 2X from the cross sticks at 25 yds, she was 8 years old. Great rifle for a young shooter, don't miss this one there are not a lot of them around. steg49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back