• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC RENEGADE WITH 50 CAL GRN MTN BARREL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is this fine TC Renegade stock with a 50 cal. Green Man. barrel. 1 inch octagon, 32 inch length. Includes TC Hunter peep sight. This is a really fine shooting rifle with less than 100 rounds thru it, all at the range. I built a new one in 54 cal. thus, I don't need this one.

Hunting Season is right around the corner! Don't let this one get away!!

$540 shipped
I accept Paypal F&F or personal check (must clear)

Attachments

• LOCK.jpeg
    LOCK.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 5
  • RIFLE.jpeg
    RIFLE.jpeg
    419.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BARREL.jpg
    BARREL.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SIGHT.jpeg
    SIGHT.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello, can you tell me what happened to the stock in the area indicated by red arrow?

246326-SIGHT.jpg

Those drop in Green Mt barrels have not been available for years. I have one like it and they are tack drivers.
Nit Wit

There's only four hundred and seventy-five reasons it's not on its way to my house..........'sigh'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back