• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLOSED TC "Big Boar" 58 cal

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Jeeze.....I just sold a really nice Investarms .58 Hawken a few days ago !

Howie1968

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
ive got 2 tc big boars .58 dont think i could let them go but do have a nice investarms hawken .58 i may possibly sell

bluemule66

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a navy arms Buffalo carbine if that would interest you. Send me a PM if it does.

ffg

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see the Big .58 Renegade on Gunbroker.com Flintlock too!!

ffg

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I know that, what's the difference, I have several of Bobby's rebore's and all shoot tighter than the original configuration

Reaction score
Don't be too patient, it took me a good 7 years waiting to get one "at the right price"! Well, that moment never came as they kept going higher and higher in price. Finally bought one, NIB, on Gun Breaker for $950.00 with all the taxes, fee and penalties that come with that website. Sad thing was the back in 2016 I passed on couple consecutive serial number, NIB, for the same price! I am not saying to go crazy spending but they are not getting cheaper and T/C isn't making them anymore. Just sayin...

Reaction score
I have an investor arms 58 that is a one of a kind I'd sell. All the brass parts have been flawlessly engraved, the cheek piece reshaped and the very nice wood refinished, the steel is browned. If something like this interests you, I know it's not a T/C, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.