• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Talk on Civil War sharpshooters & sharpshooting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm the guest speaker at the June 26 meeting of the (San Francisco) South Bay Civil War Round Table at Holder's Country Inn on De Anza Blvd. in San Jose. I'll repost when I get details about the time and exact location. Buy your tickets now as they expect a sell-out standing room only event. Kidding about tickets as there are none. Kidding about standing room only too. It would be nice if there were more folks than myself & a bored kitchen staff. :rotf:

Too bad you're from the Land o' Rice a Roni & Cable Cars and I am from the Land of Snow-Crete and Buckeye Trees. That sounds like something I could enjoy. :(

Had a lot of sharpshooters in that part of Calif during the CW did they Gary? :rotf: Really wish it was closer. Fred :hatsoff:

good luck and do the best U can, myself I'm interested in the topic. didn't a Reb with a whitworth whack a Union General at something like 800 yards? maybe there was more than one shooting and one got lucky.

Well Gary ... Kaliforney? :hmm: Gee thats a long way from Texas! :hatsoff:

Davy

Gees Davy, if you visit Austin,Txs you will think you are in Kalifornia. Just ask those "Dixie Chicks". :shake:

Back