• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

t/c n.i.b.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone like to venture a guess as to the value of a n.i.b. t/c white mt. carbine .50 cap, a n.i.b. renegade hunter .50 cap and a t/c hawken .50 cap as new but no box. dont see alot of n.i.b. t.c's to compare them to. thanks for any feelings on these.

Lots. I have seen new WMC without box go for $625 plus $60 shipping. Renegade hunter plus or minus that by $50 and the Hawken NIB for $675. But each of those were sold with the Buy it Now function and I think would have gone for more if flat auctioned out.

Seems, as with all things guns and ammo, tax season is upon us and returns or anticipated return money is spent on guns and bumps prices 25% for a while so you might even anticipate more.

There are others here who are more in tune and trade a little more often so I hope they pipe in.

EDIT: I failed to mention a local store had a complete NIB T/C Hawken 50cal KIT priced at $1000 even that sat around for several months. But last time I was in there a couple of weeks ago it was gone.

There are several on gunbroker for a lot less than 625 bucks and they get re-listed and re-listed and re-listed.

Last edited:

And I wasn't talking about used guns. N.I.B. TC's are listed on gunbroker on a fairly regular basis. They put them big-@zz prices on them and then re-list and re-list them and re-list them. A listed price means absolutely nothing. You have to look at the ones that actually get bids and sell. And they'll almost always be way less than 625 bucks except/unless the seller can get a couple fools in a bidding war.

Latest posts

Back