• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

spear point

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesG

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I was want to go for a civil war spear point , not for shure how it came out , the handle is mesquite i turned on my wood lathe and the guard is cable weld once , i make a bundle of 5 piece that a 1/4 in single piece comments please thanks you

spear2.jpg

sp4.jpg

Mercy sakes, James, you could carve a ham on the far side of the table with that sticker. I like it! What steel did you use for the blade? That knife looks like it could have come out of an old tintype from the " Recent Unpleasantness."

:thumbsup:
Kinda reminds me of an Arkansas Toothpick on steriods! :hmm:
You will know if you stick some one with that one when you got good penetration, as it will be sticking out the other side. :rotf: :rotf:
Not sure about the Civil War spearpoint thing, but sure captures 1st place in the, wow factor!What you use for the blade?

not for shure about that the handle is little over an inch round , i have plans wanting to make a plugg bayonet the metal is a leaf spring.here is how, i cut them littl bigger then half. th legnth is about 10 in
first.jpg

half.jpg

Never mind how you cut them, how in the world did you straighten it? :rotf:
What are those springs off of do you know? :yakyak:
I know I ask alot of questions but one day, when I grow up I hope to have alot of answers! :rotf: :rotf:

Back