• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some of you guys flunked the one gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give her my personal dimensions for a properly fitting flintlock, and Mark Silver's phone number.
:thumbsup:

I want a 16GA flintlock with a chambers lock properly tuned with 250 perfect flints. Can these be swamped and still handle RB OK? If so tack it on....order subject to additions :hmm:

:redface: I'm the black sheep though so I'll surely win powerball before any family member buys me even a box of hornady round balls :haha:

Well, this week my dream gun is a Rev-war era SE Virginia "black rifle" (walnut and iron) in .40.

Awe that would be easy, any WELL made semi custom to custom left handed Flintlock rifle that is somewhere close to PC for its style would fit the bill.

But then Id have to hit this forum up on all kinds of the usual first time flinter questions to get her shooting strait! :p

Semisane said:
This, in .58 caliber.

39769137601_1c9cc53bde_o.jpg

I built one just like this only mine is .45 caliber. I bought most of the parts from Deer Creek in Waldron, Indiana. I had the barrel made by Long Hammock in Florida. It is one sweet little rifle. :thumbsup:

A ISSAC HAINES 58 left hand flinter with all the embellishments from KEITH CASTELL, or any one of HERSCHEL HOUSE iron mounted WOODBURY rifles. A APPLICHIAN HUNTER

Typing in all caps is like hollering, why do so?

With all do respect to you and all of our fellow muzzleloaders here on the forum. I know the rules say no "all caps", but I am sure not even knowing R.C. Bingaman, he was not "hollering" at anyone, merely saying guys these are what I like. Peace to all :surrender:
Flintlocklar

I think you hit the bullseye. There are few ways to add emphasis to certain words or phrases within a post. Especially for us tech challenged folk.

I just learned how to underline a week or two ago.

Latest posts

Back