• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler SMR .45 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Kibler .45 cal. in walnut, new, fired only to make sure everything is ok. Blued metal parts, toe plate added, light carving on butt stock, fastest lock time I've ever seen! Great gun, see Kibler's ad for all the particulars.
Asking $1400.00 plus shipping, prefer local sale, I'll accept PayPal friends/family, personnel check after clearing, money orders, cash. Looking to work on a new project! Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0861.JPG
    IMG_0861.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Early models had Chambers locks and 44 inch barrels. His later had his lock and 42 inch barrels. Which one do you have for sale?

Jerry

My gun has a 44" barrel, not sure whose lock it is, assumed it is a Kibler, works great. I'll take the lock off and see if there is anything to let me know which one it is.

Rich

Last edited:
Early models had Chambers locks and 44 inch barrels. His later had his lock and 42 inch barrels. Which one do you have for sale?

Jerry
New to the forum and just learning, but I believe Jim’s earlier SMR’s came with Jim Chamber’s locks as stated, but a 46” barrel. His newest kits come with a 44 inch barrel, not 42.

Jim

well i am no real builder, but i build the Kibler's too, i am on my 5th SMR and should have it done by Wednesday of this week. i am retired and 66 years old, i do hunt but keep busy by doing these guns. i have reluctantly i sold 2 of them, LOL and probably will sell this one to fund one more build. keep it going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

as far as i know all Kibler SMR are swamped barrels. my 45 Kibler in maple weighs a little less than 6 1/2 pounds, it is a tack driver and has a green mountain barrel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On the .45 walnut Kibler mountain rifle, you may consider it sold. I can do PayPal or anything else you might desire. Two things I need to ask for, I live in Alaska, just outside of Anchorage, and so you will need to come up with the shipping costs and add it to my bill. Second, I am new to doing a purchase on the forum, so should particulars be discussed by email as the normal procedure? As to shipping, USPO is as good as UPS or FED-X when it comes to possible shipping damage, although it is rare in almost all cases and USPS is less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back