• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Slimmed Down Renegades?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a nose cap, L&R lock and a Green MT .58cal barrel to this beauty.

beforeandafter.jpg

How about some Leman striping? If I can do it, a brick could.
492c7573-07e7-402d-b785-4f9f4994a504_zps14naiheh.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Wow. Between the pictures and cabin fever I'm gettin' plum inspired!
Got some stocks to work on if I can find all my stuff.

Nice Im jealous. You have given me ideas and I don't see a 58 GMB on track right now but they do have a colerain. Im thinking that may happen to my renegade. What part of the Evergreen state do you live in? Al

GoodCheer said:
Trigger guards altered?.......
I didn't care for the stock trigger guard on my TC Hawken so I replaced it with one from TOTW. Mine is in brass but it was also available in nickle silver. It required very little extra inletting and I just drilled holes to match the existing screw holes in the stock. It was rough cast so it had to be shaped and finished.
2821799040104169197tmKLOX_fs.jpg

DSCF1536_zps65f80f56.jpg

Smollett,

Please tell us how you accomplished the tiger striping. It looks awesome. I might have to give it a try on one of my Renegades.

Thanks,

Cleburne

You guys have done some awesome stuff to your T\C's and have some fine looking shooter's! I just have to :haha: a bit because you started with a Renegade, replaced the stock, barrel, and lock. Reminds me of my uncles hatchet that was once owned by George Washington. Is going on it's third head and the handle has been replaced several times over the years! :doh:

Most of us start here at the t/c renegade level..some move on... all shoot bp..all are welcome in my camp...
It's fun to make a gun your own.
Just got back from a 3 day hunt..small game..shot both custom and factory guns..My meals(game) did not like either.....
Where I live and hunt bp shooters are rare..
Shoot what you have and enjoy!
P2060313%20640x480_zpsqet4kq1z.jpg

Where'd you hit him at? He still has his head :haha:
Just got my new squirrel rifle dialed in over the weekend. 5 shots, one ragged hole, 50 yrds from the bench.
My "meals" are not gonna like this one either. I can't wait for next season to roll around :grin:

mtmanjim said:
Just got my new squirrel rifle dialed in over the weekend. 5 shots, one ragged hole, 50 yrds from the bench.
My "meals" are not gonna like this one either. I can't wait for next season to roll around :grin:

What is it?

and hows the grouping with that .40 barrel coming?

azmntman said:
mtmanjim said:

What is it?

and hows the grouping with that .40 barrel coming?

Hi azmntman.........That's the one I'm referring to. I finally got it. Been busy as heck here lately, but I'll get some target pics and the final load recipe posted to that thread asap :wink:

Latest posts

Back