• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Sitting Fox Pistol, 62 or 20 ga, for Sale or Trade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale or possible trade an older Sitting Fox trade pistol in .62 cal or 20 ga. The barrel is 9-1/4" long. The stock is walnut and is not all beat up. The inletting is excellent. The condition is excellent. If you need more pictures, let me know. $700 with $25 shipping.

Thomas

Attachments

• Tp1.jpg
    Tp1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Tp2.jpg
    Tp2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Tp3.jpg
    Tp3.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Tp4.jpg
    Tp4.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
You can ( buy/trade ) with thomas with confidence. Believe me I know from first hand experience my friends.

Beautiful pistol that deserves a second look.

Respectfully, Cowboy
Thanks, good to know. I just sent him a postal money order for this pistol. Maybe we should have a seller's rating system for folks who sell a lot of stuff here?

Agreed!

Two other things worth mentioning though?

1. Members who hang around here long enough gets to know who’s who? When it comes to those who buy and sell, a definite reputation quickly follows.

2. Some show up and join just to sell or buy likewise. Other members get to know the character of members who contribute their knowledge to the forum overall. I personally would rather buy from them and would feel more at ease.

Lastly, I could only hope that my personal involvement, wether buying or selling would be a pleasurable experience and would enhance my own reputation in a positive way my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back