• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Show your Muzzleloading gems.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda my American version of a Jaeger Rifle, .62 caliber.
IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0546.jpeg

IMG_0547.jpeg

IMG_0549.jpeg

IMG_0550.jpeg

IMG_0551.jpeg

Robin

Some very fine guns represented in this thread works of art for sure. My tastes tend to be more for the mundane plain Jane's so to speak. It would take a week to round them all up for a "harem picture". So I'll just put one or two up as I find the pictures. Someone posted about their Mowery so here is mine a 50 caliber. A great shooter and very accurate if I do my part. Made in the Texas shop and spelled differently.
mowry 001.jpg
mowry 002.jpg
mowry 003.jpg
Mowry 3.JPG

Some very fine guns represented in this thread works of art for sure. My tastes tend to be more for the mundane plain Jane's so to speak. It would take a week to round them all up for a "harem picture". So I'll just put one or two up as I find the pictures. Someone posted about their Mowery so here is mine a 50 caliber. A great shooter and very accurate if I do my part. Made in the Texas shop and spelled differently.
View attachment 305462
View attachment 305463
View attachment 305465
View attachment 305460
Is that maple. Its one of a kind

This is a 16 ga. fowler I made for turkey hunting, and have found success with it. A Good reliable field piece.
IMG_0104.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

Maybe not exactly a gem, but it may help to keep this thread going. seen some awful nice guns here!
Keep em com'n!!!
Robin

Here's my only two muzzleloading pistols. The top one is a Kentucky, 50 caliber percussion, that I built from a kit. The bottom one is an FIE 45 caliber. I don't know what model it is. It was sold to the Gun Room where I used to work. It was in poor shape, so I disassembled it, stripped all metal and wood. Then I fixed and replaced anything needing TLC. I then blued the metal and stained the wood. Both shoot fine and are accurate out to about 25 yeards.

Attachments

• 040 45 and 50 comparison.jpg
    040 45 and 50 comparison.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back