• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Scammers on Face book groups

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Heads up everyone. *scammer issue*
last time we had issues with scammer the girlfriend was in on it. This is the girlfriend this time. i am sure it is a fake profile like his but check the groups and watch out. Kellee Hofmeyer is the name.
(scammer - Roger Channel Jr.)
I think the got me March 26,2021 selling a T/C mold and a globe sight. He doesn't do pay pal but his girlfriend does. She gets the money(friend/family) and you get nothing!
Beware
Nit Wit

Thanks for the "heads up."

I'm just not up to speed with FaceBook and social media other than forums like this one. Were these individuals advertisers in the classified section on this forum?

Notchy Bob

Heads up everyone. *scammer issue*
last time we had issues with scammer the girlfriend was in on it. This is the girlfriend this time. i am sure it is a fake profile like his but check the groups and watch out. Kellee Hofmeyer is the name.
(scammer - Roger Channel Jr.)
I think the got me March 26,2021 selling a T/C mold and a globe sight. He doesn't do pay pal but his girlfriend does. She gets the money(friend/family) and you get nothing!
Beware
Nit Wit
Sorry NITWIT...I got burned on here also...not for much but still...

I belong to some flyfishing groups on FB and that sounds like the same scammers that visit those pages as well. Scammers know no boundaries! Greg

I never joined Facebook. Had neither a desire nor a need. Don't like PayPal and avoid it like the virus.
Do all my payments through my bank's on line system. Big outfits, like the electric company get an electronic funds transfer. For transactions such as mentioned above, I give the bank a name and address and they mail a check.
You might still scam me, but I'll have a pretty good notion of who and where you are.

Dont deal with them unless you get a address and phone number and have a legit account,to a rated sight that has feedback.WATCH out use your head and read and ask questions first.Even on legit sights one that we all know a guy was selling a pietta revolver setting on a ruger old army box.I messaged him what a shameful act doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back