• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Ruger Old Army match tuned

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1984 serial number. Has been fired some. Shows little wear. Match tuned by me. My credentials are in the background. Match trigger tune. Full action tune. Details on tuning require a call....$850 shipped conus...Please Do Not Post Here...Please contact by PM only...
20240217_232107.jpg
20240217_231818.jpg
20240217_231733.jpg
20240217_231642.jpg
20240217_231538.jpg

These were only made in .44 or to take a .457 ball... Please read the rules...Please Do Not Post Here...Please contact by PM only...

Last edited by a moderator:
These were only made in .44 or to take a .457 ball... Please read the rules...Please Do Not Post Here...Please contact by PM only...

And Rule #21 of the Classifieds section says: Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.

No Where, does it say the seller can force all discussion to PM. That may be your preference, but you can not impose it on others.
And mc160 did NOTHING in violation of the Classified Rules.

This REMAINS AN OPEN FORUM. Please follow the rules and act accordingly.

Sorry, Not aware I was forcing anything. I have chosen to do my trades/deal by PM only do to moderators warning me in the past about limiting discussion on the for sale forum. My simple solution was and is to limit discussions to PM only so not to clog up the forum and cause further complaints. Is this now a problem? Can I not chose to do trades by PM?

You can ask for members to discuss details by PM, but not INSIST on it. If a buyer chooses to deal in the open forum that is their prerogative.
I know you have nothing to hide, but keeping any discussion about the item to PM sends a bad signal.
Your words to mc160 were not appropriate. He merely asked a legitimate question. Your calling him out as Newbie was uncalled for. And telling him to read the rules is not your place. If you have issues with a member reach out to the moderators, that's why they are here.

Latest posts

Back