• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Psoli Queen Anne nose cap concept...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just a little bit more....

Attachments

• IMG_2023-12-22-20-41-45-942.jpg
    IMG_2023-12-22-20-41-45-942.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2023-12-22-20-42-53-365.jpg
    IMG_2023-12-22-20-42-53-365.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Bear in mind the short stock was to allow for a turn off barrel even though the barrel doesn't unscrew its made to look like it. Running your cap forward contradicts the design intended.

Bear in mind the short stock was to allow for a turn off barrel even though the barrel doesn't unscrew its made to look like it. Running your cap forward contradicts the design intended.
Commodore, I know. it,s Winter with more time on my hands. Left to my own thoughts I can come up with some zany ideas. I wanted to make an attempt at casting so I brought some oil sand a crucible and built a cope and drag out of scrap lumber. Using a 3rd of an old steel drum with a window in the base for the leaf blower to push in the air. Chunk Coal fired. Primitive but it works. The pictured piece although not period correct to any degree did not come out perfect but better than expected with some work. It is something that I wanted to revisit since High School,,,ya know those old long forgotten things called Industrial Arts.....I have some nice cast Iron Pennsylvania Roof Eagles that would make nice patterns. Think that I may pursue that next. Thanks for the input and have a great Christmas. SM

Back