• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Proud Grampa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just received this picture of my Granddaughters, first M/L, and first ever deer. A seven pointer. Rebecca's just 10, and used a borrowed 50 cal. I'm woorking on getting a .45 done by her birthday in November.

Nice Iowa 7 point took Sunday afternoon, a 35 yard shot.
Becca20Smiling.jpg

Her Mom says that she hasn't stopped grinning, and niether has her Dad. And I got a big ol grin while posting this. She saw five bucks on Saturday, but her dad wouldn't let her shoot, as the closest one was about a 60 yard shot, and he felt it was too far a shot for her, as she was shooting off hand. Load was a patched roundball with 50 grains of FFFG Goex. No tracking necessary.

Bill

Congrats to her and the proud grampa. I love seeing the youngin gettin the game.

Congrats and best wishes from Germany!

Always good to see when the youth follows the old in the hobby.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Congrats to her and the proud grampa. :hatsoff:
And she is just 10? :thumbsup:

In Germany you start shooting air rifles with 12. :shake:
Not to mention hunting.
:surrender:

Back