• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Precision Shooting....??? Maybe......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for another great video. I like that you include the misfires, hangfires, dryballing, flint replacement, etc. These are all part of shooting these sometimes cantankerous ol' dragons!

And by the way, even if that 1-1/4" hole kept dodging, those groups were not bad really! Certainly "Minute of Deer," which is good enough for us commoners.

I like that target with the hole in the middle, I’m gonna do this to one of my steel plates.

I like that target with the hole in the middle, I’m gonna do this to one of my steel plates.
Try hanging one in front of an archery target. 🤣

I must confess that I tried that very same thing but my hole was 2". I put all five through!! But, never broke the milk jug. Guess those little 45 balls just bounced of at 500 meters. :dunno:

Nice video. I got to admit though.........as much as I enjoy your videos I never will consider you an authority on "precision."

That's the reason I love your Channel Mark, it's REAL and fun. They way it's supposed to be. Another Great one! That hole would consume me until I put a ball through it though.
:D
I thought about that too...but...the batteries would probably die on the camera first!

This week, I'm trying some serious precision shooting, enjoy:

I may not be able to hit a 1 1/4" hole but I do believe I can miss as much as you? LOL!
You probably have shot your muzzle loader more than anyone else on this forum. I have probably shot mine the least? My wife doesn't want me to go hunting, fishing or to the range by myself. I know why and it is a legitimate reason but I don't have to like it. It has curbed my shooting but I can enjoy reading what you fellows post and of course telling a joke or two! LOL!
This week, I'm trying some serious precision shooting, enjoy:

Back