• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

plans to build camp chairs and tables

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Heap

40 Cal.
Reaction score
After watching some video's on ronnys, I decided I ought to have some furniture. Does anyone know if and where plans might be had to do this? :idunno:

I do woodworking and have found tons of plans on the internet with simple searches. And, many are free. I built myself one of those two part slide together chairs for rondezvous from plans found on the 'net. The style was listed as a "Boy Scout" chair. I have a VHS tape showing how to make a really neat camp table with seats that folds up into a sorta suitcase for carrying. Need to make it one of these decades.

09-03-2010%20chairs%20assembled-725984_zps7pqox924.jpg

For what it's worth....the style on the left is very comfortable ......The one on the right, Not so much...
:2

Very nice! Id use the one on the right in my ground blind for deer season. with a nice hot seat.

Beaver T.

Yes. The one on the left is common at many ronnys. Plans I found called it a "Boy Scout" chair. I made mine to fit me, including angle and height of the back rest and size, front and back for the seat. I made as small as possible to still give comfort and light weight for carrying around. I know, I know, not PC for the real mountain men. But, backs the age of many (most?) of us were not seen on the trail at that time either.

Back