• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pietta 1858 revolver SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pietta 1858. 44 caliber. I don’t believe it has ever been fired but I don’t know for sure. Very good condition. No drag mark on cylinder. Will ship in original box.
$315.00 with free shipping in the lower 48.
Thanks for looking
Stank
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3097.jpeg

More pics

Attachments

• IMG_3126.jpeg
    IMG_3126.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3125.jpeg
    IMG_3125.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3127.jpeg
    IMG_3127.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I have an old smoothbore that started as a flintlock with a crappy lock,
so i converted it to a caplock by removing the pan, frizzen and spring and
placing a piece of steel in the jaws. Works great. Barrel was shortened to 26".
It is a real good shooter with both rd balls and shot.
I have both musket cap nipple and #11 nipple. Have nearly 2 bags of Circle Fly
over shot wads, a $70 Tanner brass .648 round ball mold to go with it. Make a great all around hunting gun. I want $400. I would do it for yours if you pay half the shipping on it.

Hi
I am a recent registered member so cannot Message for normal making an offer.
I would do $285 shipped for this if it passes basic function test (Half and full cock, cylinder rotates, trigger drops hammer) and has good lockup.
Please IM me your email address if interested so we can discuss in private-I think that will work, else no need to respond.
I have verifiable feedback you can contact me through at ebay under the same name.
larry

Last edited:
Hi
I would do $285 shipped for this if it passes basic function test (Half and full cock, cylinder rotates, trigger drops hammer) and has good lockup.
Please IM me your email address if interested so we can discuss in private-I think that will work, else no need to respond.
I have verifiable feedback you can contact me through at ebay under the same name.
larry

Hi
larry

Latest posts

Back