• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

perfect gift :-) yes I got it

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddy firelock

Pilgrim
Reaction score
:grin: For all of you who posted helping my girlfriend find a perfect gift for me for valentines day Thanks Very Much. She surprised me by going the extra distance to find something special for me and it wow'd me. A very nice scrimshawed powder horn and also a priming horn with scrimshaw and a drink mixer set with muzzleloading rifle handles :thumbsup: thanks again
Fred

Well, it's about time she got you signed up here, welcome. Glad ya liked the horn. Sounds like a special gal you got there.

Freddy,

Welcome to the M/L forum. Yer a lucky man to have a girlfriend who would sign up here to find the perfect gift for ya. :thumbsup: Now the both of ya can make some smoke. GW

Well how bout some picts of the happy couple then .. of horns that is! :grin: OK ... You kin include the humans too iffin ya have a mind to that is ...! :hatsoff:

Glad ta see ya here amigo!:thumbsup:

Davy

HAHAHAH down boy..... all we have are naked pictures. So you'll have to wait a little bit. :rotf:

HEY, this is a family type site.
What's all this nekid & horny stuff??? :redface:

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :shake:

Seriously, welcome aboard to both of you. :hatsoff:

welcome to "SmokeMaker" dot com,
or matchlockmaker dot com

"blackpowder harmony"?
pretty neat having both of you here!

Howdy Freddy. Welcome aboard. She put a lot of thought and study into your gifts. I'm glad you like them!

brett sr said:
welcome to "SmokeMaker" dot com,
or matchlockmaker dot com

"blackpowder harmony"?
pretty neat having both of you here!

Giggle.... Actualy I met him in early 2001 at work. Something about that rugged look, :hmm: had a little crush on him. Who would have thought he'd asked me out 4 1/2 years later. :grin:

"...Who would have thought he'd asked me out 4 1/2 years later."
-----------------------
Beware! Beware!
Beware of a man who moves so fast. He's obviously up to something! :hmm: :hmm:

Welcome to the fireside freddy. Pour yourself a cup of Stumpkillers Coffee and sit a spell.
Oh, and don't get so envolved with the Reenacting Forums that you forget about the little lady who talked you into joining us. :grin:

zonie :)

Make sure its Stumpy's cawfee you drink, that moose milk is tough on yore innards. :shake:

Back