• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken in .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As the title says, am looking for a Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken in .54, would prefer the walnut stock version but am open to maple. If you have one to sell please pm with details- asking price, location, pictures etc. I check my pm's regularly so quick response.
Thanks very much!

sorry i wasnt aware it was set up like that.

Pedersoli rocky mountain hawken, 54 cal, absolutely gorgious rifle. Maple stock, look up on Pedersoli page for all details. This one is prestine, not a mark on it. $1050

2040-6b783a0003fe704b59e38fa96ad8fafb.jpg

2041-7f54cafd4fef4ccf797a23ba2d9ac66c.jpg

2039-143d065e6ef2808fbebbe8dbc395f43f.jpg

2038-408c7c7062aee88b1338c7be374eb633.jpg

I don't know your size but I am six foot with long arms and found the length of pull to be too short, the trigger guard to be a bit too small and the wrist to be thin. If you are a bit shortter or a bit heavier built than I am, you might find it is fine.
ThreeCrows

I don't know your size but I am six foot with long arms and found the length of pull to be too short, the trigger guard to be a bit too small and the wrist to be thin. If you are a bit shortter or a bit heavier built than I am, you might find it is fine.
ThreeCrows
Well, now you have piqued my curiosity. What is the length of pull, to the front trigger, on the Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken? As one who is below average height and girth, I find that factory-finished muzzle loading rifles are nearly always too long in the pull. The industry standard seems to be about 14", but something in the 13" to 13-1/2" range would suit me a lot better.

Not that I'm specifically shopping for a new Hawken, but I enjoy browsing and it's just good to know.

I do not need another gun... I do not need another gun... I do not need another gun...

Notchy Bob

Well, now you have piqued my curiosity. What is the length of pull, to the front trigger, on the Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken? As one who is below average height and girth, I find that factory-finished muzzle loading rifles are nearly always too long in the pull. The industry standard seems to be about 14", but something in the 13" to 13-1/2" range would suit me a lot better.

Not that I'm specifically shopping for a new Hawken, but I enjoy browsing and it's just good to know.

I do not need another gun... I do not need another gun... I do not need another gun...

Notchy Bob
LOP on mine from the front trigger to the deepest part of the butt plate curve is 13 3/4"

I have the Pedersoli Hawken Missouri in Maple 45cal. Lovely gun. Sadly in N. Ireland, we are not allowed to hunt with them or use these outside a registered range. So I am jealous of you all.

I am the owner of the rifle shown above. I am 5' 5" and the rifle fits me just fine. I already have it packed up and ready to ship. Any questions regarding this rifle fire away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back